Click here to check out
The Kansas City Dog Advocates!

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Bush, the MBA President, is an embarrassment to his training.

I mean, as an MBA myself, I am ashamed at his obvious lack of project planning & management skills. Let's review the examples that spring to mind.


  1. Iraq - No plan at all for post invasion. Seriously, you thought the Iraqi people would leap to their feet on being liberated? Remember what your Daddy did to the folks in the South last time? Made it seem like they would be supported if they overthrew Saddam and then watched as they got slaughtered. Hard for anyone to take control if all of the "take charge" folks are already dead, right? And your information source for the "liberation theory" - a guy who hasn't been in Iraq in years. Duh.
  2. Katrina - Keystone Cops, dude. How about stop blaming the local and state folks and accepting federal blame for sitting on your hands. If a terrorist had lit off a nuke, y'all would have been all over that. But a hurricane hits (a sort of natural act of terrorism?) and its all the responsibility of the locals to call for help? Come on.
  3. There's more, but I'm done ranting for now.

Look, George, they've got all kinds of executive training available in project planning and management. It's not a sign of weakness to take a couple remedial classes. I'll even buy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home